On April 1, 2019, automatic adjustments to the dollar amounts stated in various provisions of the Bankruptcy Code and one provision in Title 28 of the United States Code will become effective. Adjusted dollar amounts will apply to cases filed on or after April 1, 2019. A chart listing the affected code sections and dollar adjustments is attached.
Seven Official Bankruptcy Forms and two Director’s Forms will be amended to reflect these adjusted dollar amounts. The revised forms will apply to cases filed on or after April 1, 2019. The forms affected include:
- Official Form 106C, Schedule C: The Property You Claim as Exempt;
- Official Form 107, Statement of Financial Affairs for Individuals Filing for Bankruptcy;
- Official Form 122A-2, Chapter 7 Means Test Calculation;
- Official Form 122C-2, Chapter 13 Calculation of Your Disposable Income;
- Official Form 201, Voluntary Petition for Non-Individuals Filing for Bankruptcy;
- Official Form 207, Statement of Financial Affairs for Non-Individuals Filing for Bankruptcy;
- Official Form 410, Proof of Claim;
- Director’s Form 2000, Required Lists, Schedules, Statements, and Fees; and
- Director’s Form 2830, Chapter 13 Debtor’s Certifications Regarding Domestic Support Obligations and Section 522(q).