Local and Interim Bankruptcy Rules & Administrative Orders
The above link incorporates all changes, additions and deletions to the Local Rules, Interim Bankruptcy Rules and Administrative Orders up to July 1, 2021.
Administrative Order 7067-1 adopted October 29, 2021
Local Bankruptcy Forms
- This link will take you to the page containing all of the Court's Local Bankruptcy Forms in Word format (last updated July 1, 2021).
- This link will provide you with a compilation of the Court's Local Bankruptcy Forms in PDF format (last updated July 1, 2021).
The Local Rules were last updated effective November 20, 2017 and December 1, 2017. Since that time, the Court has adopted the Interim Bankruptcy Rules to Implement the Small Business Reorganization Act of 2019 as well as repealed certain Local Bankruptcy Rules, adopted several new Administrative Orders and adopted and revised several Local Bankruptcy Forms.
The most recent Administrative Order update was on February 26, 2021, which adopted Administrative Orders 4008-2 and 5005-6. The last Local Bankruptcy Form update was an amendment to Local Bankruptcy Forms 1009-1B and 9037-1, effective December 4, 2019. Details on all changes can be found on the Public Notice page.
The General Orders Adopting, Repealing and Amending the Local Bankruptcy Rules, Interim Bankruptcy Rules and Local Bankruptcy Forms and relevant Public Notices are listed below.
- General Order dated October 5, 2016 Adopting Rules, Orders and Forms
- General Order dated November 8, 2017 re: Repeal, Amendment and Adoption of Local Bankruptcy Rules, Amendment and Adoption of Administrative Orders, and Amendment of Local Bankruptcy Rules
- Public Notice 19-03 dated April 12, 2019 re: Adoption of Administrative Order 3012-1 and Local Bankruptcy Forms 3012-1C and 3012-1D
- Public Notice 19-04 dated June 11, 2019 re: Revision of Administrative Order 5005-4 and Local Bankruptcy Form 5005-4
- General Order dated December 4, 2019 re: Repeal of LBR 9037-1, Adoption of Administrative Order 9037-1 and Amendment to Interim Bankruptcy Rule 1007-1 and Local Bankruptcy Forms 1009-1B and 9037-1
- General Order dated February 13, 2020 re: Adoption of Interim Bankruptcy Rules to Implement the Small Business Reorganization Act of 2019
- General Order dated July 22, 2020 re: Adoption of Administrative Order 5073-2 (Use of Electronic Devices in Courtrooms)
- General Order dated February 26, 2021 re: Adoption of Administrative Orders 4008-2 (Lease Assumption in Chapter 7 Cases) and 5005-6 (Highly Sensitive Documents)
- General Order dated October 29, 2021 re: Adoption of Admnistrative Order 7067-1 (Deposit, Investment, and Withdrawal of Registry Funds)
Official forms are available in PDF fillable format.
Proof of Claim Form
Rules of First Circuit Courts
- New Hampshire Federal District Court Local Rules
- Bankruptcy Appellate Panel Local Rules
- First Circuit Court of Appeals Rules