- A valid photo ID issued by a government agency is required for entrance.
- The general public is prohibited from bringing electronic devices (cell phones, tablets, laptops, etc.) into the building. These may be checked at the security station in the lobby.
- All briefcases, backpacks, purses and bags will be screened by an x-ray machine.
- Visitors will be instructed to remove personal items from your pockets, including keys, coins, wallets before walking through a magnetometer.
- Visitors may be asked to remove belts, watches, jewelry and shoes.