Scheduling a Hearing
- Contact the courtroom deputy unless you need a hearing date for a Motion for Relief or Motion to Avoid Lien under § 522(f) only. Those are self-scheduling, see dates/times below.
- Chief Judge Harwood (BAH) Courtroom Deputy Taylor Boilard: (603) 222-2644
- Judge Panos (CJP) contact New Hampshire Courtroom Deputy Rosie Menard: (603) 222-2685
- Judge Cary (PGC) contact New Hampshire Courtroom Deputy Rosie Menard: (603) 222-2685
- Judge Fagone** (MAF) contact New Hampshire Courtroom Deputy Rosie Menard: (603) 222-2685
**To schedule a hearing in In Re: HGRL, Case No. 20-10892-MAF, contact New Hampshire Courtroom Deputy Taylor Boilard: (603) 222-2644
Motions For Relief and Motions to Avoid Lien Dates
Bruce A. Harwood (BAH)
A (Warren B. Rudman Courthouse, 55 Pleasant Street, Concord, NH)
Court Calendars for hearings scheduled today and tomorrow are available by choosing the Daily Court Calendar option on the home page.
To access additional hearing calendars click here, choose the Reports Menu, then the Calendar Events Option. If you do not have a PACER login and password, you can request one at the PACER Service Center.