- The regular business hours of the Clerk's Office are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, with the exception of the observed Federal Holidays.
- Telephone hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- An after-hours drop box is available when the building is open to the public.
- 1000 Elm Street (Brady-Sullivan Plaza), Manchester, New Hampshire
- Bankruptcy Courtrooms are located on the 11th floor.
- The Clerk's Office is on the 10th floor.
- NOTE: 341 Meetings of Creditors are held in the U.S. Trustee’s Meeting Room on the 7th floor.
- Please check your notice to determine to which floor you need to go.
- Limited metered parking is available on the streets around the building - Pay and Display meters accept cash and credit or debit cards.
- A city parking garage is located approximately three blocks away on Chestnut Street between Concord and Amherst Streets - Cash, credit or debit cards accepted.
- A private parking garage is located behind 1000 Elm Street on Plaza Drive, between Mechanic and Spring Streets - Credit or debit cards accepted, no cash.
Weather-Related Closing Information
- All weather-related delays or closings will be posted on the home page of this site. Weather-related delays or closings will be recorded on (603) 222-2690 after 6:45 a.m.
- Notification of delays and closings will also be made to local radio and television stations; listen or look for United States Bankruptcy Court.
Courtroom Procedure for Delays and Closings
All delays will run from the time the Court opens. If there is a delay, the docket will start at the termination of the delay with the a.m. hearings. All morning hearings will be pushed back for the period of the delay. For example, if there is a two-hour delay, the 8:30 a.m. hearing will be held at 10:30 a.m. The afternoon docket will proceed as usual. The Court will also try to accommodate requests for telephonic hearings, where appropriate.
In the event of a closing, all hearings will be cancelled and the rescheduled hearing date, if known, will be posted on the court's web site. For any party not available on that new date, contact Judge Harwood's courtroom deputy at (603) 222-2644. For hearings scheduled before Judges Cary or Fagone, contact the courtroom deputy at (603) 222-2685. For hearings scheduled before Judge Panos in the GT Advanced Technologies, Inc. case, contact the courtroom deputy at (603) 222-2685.