Scheduling a Hearing
- Contact the courtroom deputy unless you need a hearing date for a Motion for Relief or Motion to Avoid Lien under § 522(f) only. Those are self-scheduling, see dates/times below.
- Chief Judge Harwood (BAH) courtroom deputy Christine Comer: (603) 222-2644
- Judge Panos (CJP) contact the New Hampshire courtroom deputy Maureen Shambo: (603) 222-2685
- Judge Cary (PGC) contact the New Hampshire courtroom deputy Maureen Shambo: (603) 222-2685
- Judge Fagone (MAF) contact the New Hampshire courtroom deputy Maureen Shambo: (603) 222-2685
Motions For Relief and Motions to Avoid Lien Dates
Bruce A. Harwood (BAH)
|7/18/18||10:00 am||A (Warren B. Rudman Courthouse, 55 Pleasant Street, Concord, NH)||7/11/18|
GTAT Hearing Dates
To be used for GT Advanced Technologies, Inc. and related or associated cases only
On 10/19/2015 an order was entered in GT Advanced Technologies, Inc. et al, with regard to appearing by telephone or retaining electronic devices while attending a hearing.
For information regarding the GT Advanced Technologies Inc. bankruptcy case, visit https://www.kccllc.net/gtat.
To schedule a hearing in this case, please contact Maureen Shambo at 603.222.2685.
Court Calendars for hearings scheduled today and tomorrow are available by choosing the Daily Court Calendar option on the home page.
To access additional hearing calendars click here, choose the Reports Menu, then the Calendar Events Option. If you do not have a PACER login and password, you can request one at the PACER Service Center.