Clerk's Office Information
- The regular business hours of the Clerk's Office are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday thru Friday, with the exception of the observed Federal Holidays.
- Telephone hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday thru Friday.
- 1000 Elm Street (Brady-Sullivan Plaza), Manchester, New Hampshire
- Bankruptcy Courtrooms are located on the 11th floor.
- The Clerk's Office is on the 10th floor.
- NOTE: 341 Meetings of Creditors are held in the U.S. Trustee’s Meeting Room on the 7th floor.
- Please check your notice to determine to which floor you need to go.
- Limited metered parking is available on the streets around the building - Pay and Display meters accept cash and credit or debit cards.
- A city parking garage is located approximately three blocks away on Chestnut Street between Concord and Amherst Streets - Cash, credit or debit cards accepted.
- A private parking garage is located behind 1000 Elm Street on Plaza Drive, between Mechanic and Spring Streets - Credit or debit cards accepted, no cash.